Commit fest 2024-09

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Postgres hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commit fest 2024-09
Date: 2024-10-07 07:47:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

The commit fest 2024-09 should have ended one week ago, so I have been
taking one step ahead and I have begun cleaning up things. As of now,
there is still a total of 113 patches marked as "Needs Review", and I
hope that my non-auto-vacuuming will be over tomorrow.

If you are an author of patches still listed, I would recommend to
close or move your entries by yourself to limit errors, because, well,
I am going to mishandle some of them for sure.

I am done processing the patches waiting on author. Some of them have
been waiting on input from author for a rather long time up to six
months, so I have marked them as returned with feedback where it was
clear that a patch has been given up. This is where a "Not
Interested" or a "Lack of Interest" field would have been handy.

If you feel that one or more of your patches have been handled in an
incorrect way, feel free to reply back to this thread, to update your
patch entry to a better state, or to reply back to me using this
thread.

Thanks,
--
Michael