Allow CI to only run the compiler warnings task

From: Bertrand Drouvot <bertranddrouvot(dot)pg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Allow CI to only run the compiler warnings task
Date: 2024-09-11 12:36:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi hackers,

While working on a new pg_logicalinspect module ([1]), I reached a point where
all the CI tests were green except the compiler warnings one. Then, to save time
addressing the issue, I modified the .cirrus.tasks.yml file to $SUBJECT.

I think this could be useful for others too, so please find attached this tiny
patch.

Note that the patch does not add an extra "ci-task-only", but for simplicity it
it renames ci-os-only to ci-task-only.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZuF2Okt7aBR//bxu%40ip-10-97-1-34.eu-west-3.compute.internal

Looking forward to your feedback,

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Allow-CI-to-only-run-the-compiler-warnings-task.patch text/x-diff 4.4 KB