Re: The end of 32-bit PostgreSQL support?

From: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>
To: pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: The end of 32-bit PostgreSQL support?
Date: 2024-07-31 16:27:13
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Re: Bradford Boyle
> Do you have script to help with re-uploading all extensions and/or
> updating Build-Depends for a package? Or is it mostly a manual process?

I have an ugly script that applies varies sed tweaks and invokes my
build/upload scripts:

https://github.com/df7cb/dotfiles/blob/master/bin/pg16

The script has gone through several PG releases and many tweaks in
there have been applied everywhere and could possibly be removed now.
I'll adjust it as I go.

> If there is no automation, is there anything I can do to assist with
> this?

Thanks for the offer, but it's probably easiest if I just run through
all the packages. Most shouldn't require any special attention anyway.

Christoph