Re: Weird test mixup

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>
Cc: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Weird test mixup
Date: 2024-05-12 22:35:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Sun, May 12, 2024 at 10:48:51AM -0700, Noah Misch wrote:
> This looks correct, and it works well in my tests. Thanks.

Thanks for looking. While looking at it yesterday I've decided to
split the change into two commits, one for the infra and one for the
module. While doing so, I've noticed that the case of a private area
passed as NULL was not completely correct as memcpy would be
undefined.

The open item has been marked as fixed.
--
Michael