Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0

From: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>
To: SCHOEMANS Maxime <maxime(dot)schoemans(at)ulb(dot)be>, Bradford Boyle <bradford(dot)d(dot)boyle(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Esteban Zimanyi <estebanzimanyi(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0
Date: 2024-05-07 15:13:24
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Re: SCHOEMANS Maxime
> Let us know if there are any other issues or if we can assist you in
> producing the PR with the build patch.

Hi,

one more thing that would be nice: Every time you invoke `psql` during
testing, it should really be `psql -X` so it doesn't read the user's
~/.psqlrc file. In my case, the `\pset linestyle unicode` and
`\timing` in there cause a lot of noise in the test results.

Re: Bradford Boyle
> I’ve updated the packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.1 to address the
> autopkgtest issues when building on pgdg. MobilityDB does not build on
> buster becuase of the old version of libproj; the package also fails to
> build on i386. Additionally there are test failures on s390x. Attached
> is a patch for pgapt to exclude these (buster, i386, and s390z) from the
> build.

I've finally found the time to get back to this; the build is running.

Sorry, sometimes I'm overwhelmed by TODO items and then simply drop
some of them indefinitely.

Cheers,
Christoph