Re: BUG #18179: Cluster History Error

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: abdullaherginwork(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #18179: Cluster History Error
Date: 2023-11-06 04:54:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Nov 02, 2023 at 09:59:22AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I'm getting an error on my replica cluster. I could not find the cause or
> solution of this error.
> Error detail:could not restore file "00000004.history" from archive: command
> not found

You will need to provide more evidence if you think that this is a bug
in the core code of Postgres. From what you are reporting, this is
just saying that a restore_command has failed before it could not find
the command to use. This depends on your configuration and the
environment setup where Postgres is running.
--
Michael