Re: Binary large object processing problems

From: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt(at)burggraben(dot)net>
To: Raivo Rebane <raivore55(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Binary large object processing problems
Date: 2023-03-13 15:26:40
Lists: pgsql-general

## Raivo Rebane (raivore55(at)gmail(dot)com):

> Can anybody help me find where is my mistake an what is working solution ?

The documentation clearly states "All large object manipulation using
these functions must take place within an SQL transaction block"
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/lo-interfaces.html
but I couldn't see anything of thank kind in your code.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space.