Conference in Armenia

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Conference in Armenia
Date: 2022-08-24 02:40:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

The Highload++ conference is doing their first non-Russia conference in
Yerevan, Armenia on November 7-8:

https://highload.am/2022

I have attended their conferences many times and have always been
impressed. There are not many engineering-focused conferences in this
part of the world so I am excited to be on the program committee, along
with my wife.

They are looking for Postgres speakers so I encourage anyone who can to
please submit talks here:

https://cfp.highload.am/

EDB https://enterprisedb.com

Indecision is a decision. Inaction is an action. Mark Batterson