Re: APT repository instructions

From: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>
To: Tom Cassidy <tcassidy(at)mossridge(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-debian(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: APT repository instructions
Date: 2022-08-16 15:17:24
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Re: Tom Cassidy
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all the work you guys put in to maintain the deb packages
> for postgres!
>
> Is there somewhere where updates/changes to the APT repository
> documentation can be submitted?

Hi Tom,

it's on the TODO list. You are right that we should be doing something
about the key handling, but at the same time, we aren't going to rush
it since we don't want to break existing systems, so this is still
waiting for some quiet hours here so I can think through the whole
process.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/g2njU7RqFXPz62jAeK3x0e5SvgP9EocwTWjDTfMnCM7l6er_-ewFRbU6E_QaAH3JRCw5YQyVRMX5Dgd-tsvuleGS4iv4oj5OxjmMgcx15_E%3D%40protonmail.ch

Christoph