OSS in Canada's Directive on Service and Digital

From: Katherine Mcmillan <kmcmi046(at)uottawa(dot)ca>
To: Pgsql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OSS in Canada's Directive on Service and Digital
Date: 2023-08-13 12:17:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello all,

For no particular reason other than I think it might be of interest to some members of this community, I want to draw your attention to the following Directive on Service and Digital at the Government of Canada:
4.4.3.12Ensuring open source software is encouraged and where used, contributing to the communities whose work is being leveraged.

https://www.tbs-sct.canada.ca/pol/doc-eng.aspx?id=32601&section=html

Sincerely,
Katie