Re: pgsql: Re-enable TAP tests of pg_receivewal for ZLIB on Windows

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Re-enable TAP tests of pg_receivewal for ZLIB on Windows
Date: 2021-07-22 04:01:08
Lists: pgsql-committers

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 09:08:28PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Yeah, bowerbird got a SIGBREAK that caused the whole buildfarm run to
> die, so it's even worse than fairywren.

That's impressive. I went through the code of zlib and its
documentation, and I don't see anything wrong in what we are doing
with those APIs, even for Windows. Considering that other members
with very similar environment characteristics are able to run the
tests is a bit strange.

> Let's skip for $windows_os and do some more thorough investigation.

Okay, done for now. There is enough data gathered.
--
Michael