Re: postgres binares on arm device

From: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
To: Ijas MP <ijasmp18(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres binares on arm device
Date: 2021-02-26 02:45:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 07:39:27PM +0530, Ijas MP wrote:
> I'm trying to initialize a database cluster using initdb.exe. It works fine
> on all the devices but fails on Microsoft surface x pro. Device processor
> type is ARM. Can you explain to me why this is happening.
> error message is initdb is not compatible with the version of windows you
> are running.
> windows 10 pro 1903 and build 18362.418 is what iam using.

Without more details about the error you are seeing, more information
for example from the server logs and what kind of installer and/or
facility you used to install PostgreSQL where you are using it, it is
going to be hard for anybody to provide any kind of input to help with
your problem.

Thanks,
--
Michael