RE: [HACKERS] Marc's initial request to start Postgres95 develop

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Marc's initial request to start Postgres95 develop
Date: 1999-10-17 03:15:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 17-Oct-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Does anyone have an archive of Marc's request to gather developers for
> Postgres95 development? It would in the May-June, 1996 time period.
>
> I had it for a long time, but accidentally deleted it. Isn't there tar
> file of all the Postgres95 mailing list messages somewhere? I can find
> it if I can get access to an archive.

Marc doesn't keep archives of his own posts? How established was the
mailing list then? Was it being gated at the time? Could it be on
one of the main archive sites?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> Have you seen http://www.pop4.net?
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com