Re: [HACKERS] libpq++

From: Dmitry Samersoff <dms(at)wplus(dot)net>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] libpq++
Date: 1999-03-30 10:58:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 29-Mar-99 Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> Are there any glaring problems that require immediate attention that you
> know of? I see it hasn't been touched since around '97.

Probably, official libpq need to go to templates and exceptions,
stop supporting unusable g++ 2.7.2

( I use self-written completely different version of C++ interface.
It use exceptions for error reporting and some convenient overloads like
["field name"]. )

---
Dmitry Samersoff, dms(at)wplus(dot)net, ICQ:3161705
http://devnull.wplus.net