Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: (Jan Wieck) <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us, scrappy(at)hub(dot)org, hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Date: 1999-03-10 21:23:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 10-Mar-99 Jan Wieck wrote:
>> > directions. Usually such linear maps look terrible because Greenland
>> > and Northern Canada are huge. Don't tell me you compensated for it in
>> > the tcl code.
>>

> Finally I've increased the shrink factor a little. Looks
> better IMHO.
>
> Don't know how to put more color on it without adding tons of
> more coordinate data. Maybe something like a transparent
> looking "Postgres" text over it has more effect than any
> color. I'll check, but it's enough for today. I'm off
> catching some zzzzzzzz's.
>
> BTW: Did you notice that the point's are clickable?

Yeah, for some reason mailto: crashes my browser (netscape 4.5). I think
it's got something to do with nothing being defined for any servers or
something like that.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Campground Directory http://www.camping-usa.com
Online Giftshop Superstore http://www.cloudninegifts.com