Re: PostgreSQL and GUI management

From: Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreas(at)visena(dot)com>
To: Rob Sargent <robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and GUI management
Date: 2023-08-15 18:48:56
Lists: pgsql-general

På tirsdag 15. august 2023 kl. 20:43:16, skrev Rob Sargent <
robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com <mailto:robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>>:
[…]
Adrian,
Much as I love it, psql is not what I would call a management tool?

We have a multi-terabyte cluster in production which we manage using psql.

Locally I use IntelliJ IDEA for development (has syntax highlight, code
completion, introspection etc.). IDEA has a PostgreSQL plugin which is only
commercially available, and uses the same components as DataGrip, AFAIK.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS