Starting Postgre DB in read write mode

From: Ashwani Kumar B <ashwani(dot)b(dot)kumar(at)ericsson(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Starting Postgre DB in read write mode
Date: 2018-01-18 09:31:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

Due to some upgrade activity, I break the master slave DB sync on two site.

Now I want to start the DB of secondary site [Slave DB ] in read write mode so that I can update the DB manually. How can I do that as after break slave DB is working in read only mode.

Regards,

Ashwani Kumar
Ericsson India Global Services Private Limited
ashwani(dot)b(dot)kumar(at)ericsson(dot)com<mailto:ashwani(dot)b(dot)kumar(at)ericsson(dot)com>
Mobile : +91 9999771339
Skype ID : Ashwani.k.07
www.ericsson.com<http://www.ericsson.com/>