RE: Replace anonymized data in string

From: Patrick FICHE <Patrick(dot)Fiche(at)aqsacom(dot)com>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Replace anonymized data in string
Date: 2021-11-12 15:21:18
Lists: pgsql-general

> On 12 Nov 2021, at 15:12, Patrick FICHE <Patrick(dot)Fiche(at)aqsacom(dot)com> wrote:

> Is there any way to do this ?

There was a presentation on the subject of anonymization and data masking at Fosdem PGDay 2019, maybe the slides from there can give any insights?

https://www.postgresql.eu/events/fosdem2019/schedule/session/2287-anonymization-and-data-masking-with-postgresql/

--

Thanks a lot for your answer.
This is a very good presentation for anonymization technics.