Modify the document of Logical Replication configuration settings

From: "Takamichi Osumi (Fujitsu)" <osumi(dot)takamichi(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Modify the document of Logical Replication configuration settings
Date: 2023-01-18 07:00:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, hackers

The attached patch includes below two changes for the description of
Logical Replication "Configuration Settings".

1. Add one brief description about wal_sender_timeout.
I made it similar to one other sentence for subscriber.
2. Fix a wrong GUC name "wal_receiver_retry_interval".
I think this doesn't seem to exist and would mean "wal_retrieve_retry_interval".

Kindly have a look at it.

Best Regards,
Takamichi Osumi

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Make-the-description-of-the-LR-configuration-sett.patch application/octet-stream 1.6 KB