A simple question: Why 'pg_ctl: command not found...' ?

From: BeginnerC <chuxuec(at)outlook(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A simple question: Why 'pg_ctl: command not found...' ?
Date: 2022-03-08 09:44:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everyone,
When I start to learn the 'pg_ctl',
the bash echo 'pg_ctl: command not found...' and then print 'Install
package 'postgresql-server' to provide command 'pg_ctl'? [N/y]'
I am confused because I had already install the PostgreSQL correctly
just follow the postgres Document,to prove that,I use the psql to
connect to the postgres and execute some sql statements (Just like
'CREATE TABLE', 'SELECT' and 'INSERT'),and these statements executed
successfully.
So how to solve this problem? Should I use the dnf to install the
'postgresql-server' or just add some path to the environment variable?
My system is Fedora 35 and the PostgreSQL version is 14.
Thanks in advance!