RE: Partial aggregates pushdown

From: "Fujii(dot)Yuki(at)df(dot)MitsubishiElectric(dot)co(dot)jp" <Fujii(dot)Yuki(at)df(dot)MitsubishiElectric(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres(at)jeltef(dot)nl>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123(at)gmail(dot)com>, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, vignesh C <vignesh21(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alexander Pyhalov <a(dot)pyhalov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, "Fujii(dot)Yuki(at)df(dot)MitsubishiElectric(dot)co(dot)jp" <Fujii(dot)Yuki(at)df(dot)MitsubishiElectric(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: RE: Partial aggregates pushdown
Date: 2024-06-23 08:25:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Alexander, hackers.

I've just realized that you've added the necessary tests. I forgot to respond, my apologies.

I think the difference stems from the commit[1], which add serialization function
to sum(interval). I will fix it.

Best regards, Yuki Fujii
--
Yuki Fujii
Information Technology R&D Center, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation

[1] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/519fc1bd9e9d7b408903e44f55f83f6db30742b7