search facilities

From: "Martin Kuria" <martinkuria(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: search facilities
Date: 2003-11-07 11:21:34
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I have a content management system, for my database driven website developed
using php and postgresql but I don't know how to develop a search facility
for it.

How do I go about it?.

I have seen database driven website developed using php and postgresql and
they have their built search facilities where can I learn to develop my
customized search facility please do advice.

Kind Regards