From: vijayalakshmi thiruvengadam <tviji1983(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2010-02-03 13:26:14
Lists: pgsql-general

Good Morning,

I am a developer trying to use postgresql 8.3.2 when it was available. Now it says fatal error ie when executing postgresql-8.3-int.msi that has two msi files pgadmin3.msi and psqlodbc.msi, it shows

"please use the main msi file to install postgresql"

on postgresql-8.3-int.msi click.

when clicked ok it shows

"Installation ended prematurely because of an error".

when installing pdadmin3.msi and psqlodbc.msi it installs these two.

I would be grateful if you would let me know about it.

Many thanks,

Vijayalakshmi Vijaya sankar

developer

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

  • Re: at 2010-02-03 19:50:40 from Andrej