poker tracker 3

From: Sébastien Beaulieu <sebas2500(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: poker tracker 3
Date: 2011-04-16 17:46:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello gang,

I'm using pokertracker3. I want to buy a new computer and my priority is that it runs as fast as possible. I have a question about SSD. If i buy a 300 Go SSD, will it gains performance compared to a 10000rpm velociraptor??? And is the durability of the SSD will be ok since I know that because of database needs, the SSD will always be writing and reading..?

Thanks for the info