pgAdmin 4 V1.6 windows 10 Backup task not responding

From: Ng Liang Jie ??? <stars_point(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 4 V1.6 windows 10 Backup task not responding
Date: 2017-08-06 07:47:02
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

Please could you help to find out why my backup job is not working?
I use the pgadmin backup dialog to execute the backup. It showed "backup job created" after clicking the backup button.
However there was no process watcher/ process dialog showed after that.
While checking back the event viewer, it gave application error for "pythonw.exe"

I have tested backup by just running pg_dump.exe in pgAdmin program folders, then it works perfectly.

I am using Windows 10
PgAdmin 4 V1.6
Same goes to version 1.4

Thanks and Best Regards