Re: Question of Parallel Hash Join on TPC-H Benchmark

From: Ba Jinsheng <bajinsheng(at)u(dot)nus(dot)edu>
To: Andrei Lepikhov <lepihov(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tomas Vondra <tomas(at)vondra(dot)me>, Zhang Mingli <zmlpostgres(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question of Parallel Hash Join on TPC-H Benchmark
Date: 2024-10-14 06:52:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

>I wonder if you have any progress in that area. Living nearby Singapore
(Chon Buri, Thailand) I would like to visit meetup related to this
problem, if you organised it.

That is great! Unfortunately, I have moved to ETH Zurich, Switzerland as a postdoc from last month.
Our research is still on early exploration stage, and we would happy to talk more about it when we have made a significant progress.

>Of course, reporting performance issues is always beneficial.
Sounds good! I will report more cases when I believe are real performance issues.

Best regards,

Jinsheng Ba