Re: Performance Issue on Query 18 of TPC-H Benchmark

From: Ba Jinsheng <bajinsheng(at)u(dot)nus(dot)edu>
To: Andrei Lepikhov <lepihov(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alena Rybakina <a(dot)rybakina(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Performance Issue on Query 18 of TPC-H Benchmark
Date: 2024-10-17 07:00:00
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks a lot for your explanation!

>BTW, I also wonder why do you report to pgsql-bugs in presence of better
fitted pgsql-performance thread?

I see. I will do more attamps. If I find something interesting, I will report to pgsql-performance instead.

Best regards,

Jinsheng Ba

Notice: This email is generated from the account of an NUS alumnus. Contents, views, and opinions therein are solely those of the sender.