Configure Qt Creator to work with PostgreSQL to extensions development

From: Fabiana Zioti <fabi_zioti(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Configure Qt Creator to work with PostgreSQL to extensions development
Date: 2017-06-25 14:34:11
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm creating an extension to PostgreSQL, with user-defined types and user-defined functions.

Extensions can be written in C as well as C ++, correct?
I am currently using ATOM to develop in Ubuntu. But I would like to work with Qt.

PostgreSQL provides the tutorial for working with eclipse: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Eclipse#

Is there any tutorial for Qt? Or are the setup steps similar to Eclipse?

Thank you very much in advance.