PostgreSQL support for SUSE 12 SP5

From: Jonny Gilgon <jonny(dot)gilgon(at)thalesgroup(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-pkg-yum(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-pkg-yum(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL support for SUSE 12 SP5
Date: 2024-07-04 09:45:54
Lists: pgsql-pkg-yum

Hello there,

I saw your EOL announcement on SUSE 12 repo.
My question is – since SUSE 12 SP5 is still a supported LTS OS, can I still run PostgreSQL on it?
Will I be supported in case I run PostgreSQL on this OS?

Thanks,

[signature_2122087291]
Jonny Gilgon
Senior Product Manager
Data Security
jonny(dot)gilgon(at)thalesgroup(dot)com<mailto:jonny(dot)gilgon(at)thalesgroup(dot)com>
+972.52.911.0272
linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonny-gilgon-product-manager?lipi=urn%3Ali%3Apage%3Ad_flagship3_profile_view_base_contact_details%3BzXG2CjkiRmmgtL7l9%2Ftraw%3D%3D>

This message is confidential. If you believe you received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete this message and all attachments.