2023 sql.saturday.siliconvalley event is looking for speakers on postgres topics

From: Steve Rezhener <steve(dot)rezhener(at)datadriventechnologies(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Armando Lacerda <me(at)armandolacerda(dot)com>
Subject: 2023 sql.saturday.siliconvalley event is looking for speakers on postgres topics
Date: 2023-08-25 00:33:20
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello there,

My name is Steve. I'm helping Armando (the organizer of this event that is copied on this email) to source additional speakers for his event.
We are looking for speakers on Postgres as well as other SQL and/or NoSQL topics for our upcoming in-person event on Saturday, October 21 at the Northeastern University in San Jose.

Please submit your session(s) here - https://sessionize.com/2023-sql-saturday-silicon-valley

More info: https://linktr.ee/sqlsatsv<https://linktr.ee/sqlsatla>

Thanks in advance,

Steve Rezhener.

President and Co-Founder

Data Driven Technologies, Inc (501.c.3 non-profit)

https://www.datadriventechnologies.org<https://www.datadriventechnologies.org/>

LA Data Platform User Group<https://datadriventechnologies.org/ladataplatform-usergroup/>

SQL Saturday in Los Angeles<https://datadriventechnologies.org/sqlsaturday-in-losangeles/>