Cant get Perl Module loaded

From: "John" <vze23skh(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cant get Perl Module loaded
Date: 2001-05-20 12:48:48
Lists: pgsql-general

I have installed perl and postgres, followed the instructions on how to
install the perl modules and tried to run a simple cgi script to connect to
postgress, get some data and display it.

I keep getting a message in the error log that says perl can't find the
DBM:Pg module or maybe I misspelled it. I also tried to "include" Pg.pm and
it says it cant find the module. I did a manual find and it is there.

Can any tell me what I am doing wrong or what I need to do to get postgres
working with perl?

Thanks,

-John