Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux

From: Oleg Broytmann <phd(at)sun(dot)med(dot)ru>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] VACUUM ANALYZE problem on linux
Date: 1999-03-21 15:50:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!

Followup to myself...

On Sun, 21 Mar 1999, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> BTW, I already reported yet another problem with glibc2 - bug with
> complex join (actually, not so complex - 4 tables). I overcame the error by
> rewriting the query into correlated subquery with EXISTS. I'll test if
> Debian upgrade "mysteriously" fix the problem too.

No, the join still bugs (it return 0 rows, where rewrote query returns
some number of rows, and these rows seems to me pretty good - either there
is a bug in join or I rewrote the query in a wrong way, and got correct
results :)

Oleg.
----
Oleg Broytmann http://members.xoom.com/phd2/ phd2(at)earthling(dot)net