rule plan too big (fwd)

From: Phil DiCorpo <pd3(at)wuerl(dot)wustl(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: rule plan too big (fwd)
Date: 1999-06-03 15:57:25
Lists: pgsql-sql

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:03:56 -0500 (CDT)
From: Phil DiCorpo <pd3(at)wuerl(dot)wustl(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: rule plan too big

I'm trying to create a relatively large view and I'm getting the
"DefineQueryRewrite: rule plan too big" error. Is this a bug in Postgres
that currently has no workaround, or is there something I can do. A
change correctly, but it did not get rid of the error. Any help would be
much appreciated.

Phil