Postgres 6.3.2 psql

From: Kees Leune <C(dot)J(dot)Leune(at)kub(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres 6.3.2 psql
Date: 1998-09-07 08:28:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

I have succesfully compiled and installed postgresql 6.3.2. After
(manually) dumping and restoring the database, everything works as I want
it. Unfortunatly, a collegue of mine noticed that he cannot use the arrow
keys (Up and Down) in psql anymore.

I assumed that this happened because readline wasn't linked into the
executable, but unfortunatly it is linked in.

Any pointers on how I fix the psql executable so that he can browse
through his history again?

Thanks in advance,
-Kees

--
Kees Leune, Researcher at the Infolab | Email: kees(at)kub(dot)nl
Tilburg University, The Netherlands | Phone: +31 13 466 2688