homepage for COPY proof-of-concept

From: Michael Adler <adler(at)glimpser(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: homepage for COPY proof-of-concept
Date: 2003-03-07 21:40:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

http://sixgirls.org/~adler/pgcopy/

You can download a readymade jar with copy support and compile the example
class to experiment with the API.

Unfortunately, the major re-tooling of the source tree today has
invalidated the patches I've posted. The prebuilt jar will suffice until I
updated them accordingly.

Barry and Chris - Why no response to my various patches over the last
month?

-best
Mike Adler