Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]

From: Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net>
To: Chad <Chadalehman(at)pgsql(dot)com>
Cc: info(at)pgsql(dot)com, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Inquiry From Form [pgsql]
Date: 2002-08-22 05:45:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Chad wrote:

> I am having trouble building the JDBC Driver for PostgreSQL? FOr some reason the code keeps giving me errors when I run ant? The errors are that two variables are not declared, the major and the minor in the Driver.java file. Is there something that I should be doing different? By the way, this is with the 7.2.1 distro and building on a Windows 2000 platform. Thank you for your help.

You need to copy org/postgresql/Driver.java.in to Driver.java and
replace the tokens in it with appropriate values. I believe that
normally this is done by the utils/buildDriver script, when the
entire postgres distribution is configured.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net> +81 90 7737 2974 http://www.netbsd.org
Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light. --XTC