COPY support in pgsql-jdbc driver

From: Michael Adler <adler(at)glimpser(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Subject: COPY support in pgsql-jdbc driver
Date: 2002-06-14 15:35:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Has anyone tried to implement COPY in the jdbc driver? Is there any
limitation in the current design that prevents this or makes it very
difficult?

The perl interface seems to support this based on the libpq library.
Obviously we won't use libpq, but it remains an example of one way to do
it.

I'm poking at the source, but I thought I'd gauge interest and fish for
hints.

Mike Adler