Re: Re : Very asynchrnous replication system

From: Ben <bench(at)silentmedia(dot)com>
To: Laurent ROCHE <laurent_roche(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re : Very asynchrnous replication system
Date: 2007-10-08 16:29:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Oh, sorry, I misread your question and didn't realize the distributed
copies would need to make modifications back. AFAIK, the MusicBrainz
system is master/slave, not multi-master.

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Laurent ROCHE wrote:

> Ben,

As far as I can see MusicBrainz only does one way replication (which I already achieved).
Two ways replication (without re-sending the information you have just received) is a bit more complex.

I could not find much info on the MusicBrainz project anyway.

Thanks,
L(at)u
The Computing Froggy