Re: another wal archive question

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: another wal archive question
Date: 2005-06-23 17:04:32
Lists: sfpug

I also noticed that if there is not at least one wal archive available in the
archive or the pg_xlog dir, the restore errors out and exits. So the base
backup is really not complete without at least one wal archive following it.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Frost Consulting, LLC http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/