Migrating MySQL app to postgres?

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migrating MySQL app to postgres?
Date: 2005-04-22 16:18:14
Lists: pgsql-general

I need (and want) contact managment software for marketing/sales tracking
in my business. The only linux app I can find that does the job is SugarCRM.
However, they use mysql as their backend.

Might it be relatively easy for me to change the code so it will work with
postgres? What's involved?

TIA,

Rich

--