Re: ER diagram software

From: "Brandon Metcalf" <bmetcalf(at)nortel(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ER diagram software
Date: 2008-07-22 13:04:35
Lists: pgsql-general

b == bmetcalf(at)nortel(dot)com writes:

b> I've been able to find a couple of packages, but wondering if there is
b> a good system out there what will create an ER diagram of an existing
b> PostgreSQL DB. Open source would be nice.

Thanks for all that have responded so far. I'm looking at
Power*Architect which looks very cool and is Open Source.

--
Brandon