Re: no space left on device

From: "Aurangzeb M(dot) Agha" <ama-list(at)mltp(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: ama-list(at)mltp(dot)com, PostgreSQL General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: no space left on device
Date: 2004-01-09 21:11:51
Lists: pgsql-general

I've not run a vacuum in quite some time, and that's because I've only
been doing reads from this DB. I was under the impression that I should
run vacuum when tables are heavily modified:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/node110.html

I guess I must have been mistaken?

I'm looking through the docs now, but am having trouble finding this: how
can I vacuum the entire DB at once?

Thx,

Zeb