ipcc climate mdb problem

From: Geoff Russell <geoff(at)austrics(dot)com(dot)au>
To: PostgreSQL List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ipcc climate mdb problem
Date: 2005-08-21 00:31:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I'm trying to access an IPCC climate database

http://www-cger.nies.go.jp/ipcc/Ipccdbv1-20050512.zip

This is an mdb file, I only use Linux and postgres and all the
migration tools seem to run only on Windows boxes or rely on
having an ODBC connection to a running windows server.

If someone can convert this data into postgresql and send me
a pg_dump of it, I'd be happy to pay ~ $US50.

Cheers,
Geoff Russell

6 Fifth Ave, Home: 08 8332 5069
St Morris 5068 Office: 08 8207 2029
Adelaide Australia Email: geoff(at)austrics(dot)com(dot)au