question about CURSOR

From: ivan <iv(at)psycho(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: question about CURSOR
Date: 2003-10-12 09:42:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, How can i check how many tules has my declared cursor ?
I can set absolute position in cursor , but i dont know how far can i go ?
I need it also to set size of my scroll .

One more question , when i use declare cursor to show select on grid,
better is to use cursor in BEGIN/END WORK, or WITH HOLD ?

thanks :)

bye