Re: PostgreSQL on Windows

From: "Aurangzeb M(dot) Agha" <aagha(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on Windows
Date: 2003-01-14 09:35:44
Lists: pgsql-general

OK -- I see what you mean.

Yes, you're right. This can be a prob. In fact, I have the same issue
with my biz-dev folks tha need to install our app on their laptops.
Having to go through cygwin and install PostgreSQL is something they they
can't grasp.

Rgs,
Aurangzeb

--
Aurangzeb M. Agha | Email : aagha(at)bigfoot(dot)com
| Home : +3 010 8959.558
34 Nafsika St. | Direct: +3 010 8995.875
Voula 16673 | Mobile: TBD
Greece | e-Fax : 978 246.0770
| PGP id: 0x68B3A763

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little

- Benjamin Franklin