Re: R: R: Re: schema inspection

From: Achilleus Mantzios <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
To: "rcolmegna(at)tiscali(dot)it" <rcolmegna(at)tiscali(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: R: R: Re: schema inspection
Date: 2006-03-17 09:48:27
Lists: pgsql-sql

O rcolmegna(at)tiscali(dot)it έγραψε στις Mar 16, 2006 :

> > pg_catalog.pg_constraint is your (only?) friend.
>
> I have already examintated this table without results. Seem not to be
> a "human-readable" table .... :(

Right you will have to join against pg_class,
and make it readable.

SELECT c1.relname,c2.relname from pg_constraint cons,pg_class c1, pg_class
c2 where cons.conrelid=c1.oid and cons.confrelid = c2.oid;

for column(s) names you will have to do extra homework.

--
-Achilleus