French site with postgresql name

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: mendola(at)bigfoot(dot)com
Subject: French site with postgresql name
Date: 2005-01-22 17:27:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Some french guy on IRC showed the site http://www.postgresql.fr/ that does
not contain anything about postgresql. I don't speak french so I can't
tell what the page is about. It looks linux related.

This doesn't really belong on the -hackers list but I don't know where to
send the info or even if someone cares about it at all.

--- some time later ---

It turns out that the to me unknown french guy I was chatting with, was
in fact Gaetano Mendola but with a new irc nick (and I've cc:ed him).

--
/Dennis Björklund