Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Shridhar Daithankar <shridhar_daithankar(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Postgresql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: bugzilla (Was: What do you want me to do?)
Date: 2003-11-11 14:10:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Shridhar Daithankar writes:

> So forming a new group is quite beneficial?

No, we don't need one group, we need many individuals (or possibly small
groups) to get in contact with their second favorite projects and hang out
there.

> I think so too.. I have been planning to do that for dbmail and egroupware
> but haven't got around it..

When I said "I've been doing a bit of that", I meant "the developers of
eGroupWare call me once a week with questions". So maybe you can take
over dbmail. :-)

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net