Re:

From: "Serguei A(dot) Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
Cc: Ângelo Marcos Rigo <angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2003-10-01 15:57:30
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I think I have a similar issue... A pgAdmin III user contacted me with the
question why they can't see the data in Russian and how to to solve the
problem. I queried them for more information. I think their data must be
encoded in some other encoding (e.g. KOI8-R) and when it gets to the
client side, it's not converted.

Any other hints aside from below what to try?

-s

--
Serguei A. Mokhov | /~\ The ASCII
Computer Science Department | \ / Ribbon Campaign

"I swear, education is the only industry, where
the consumer is happier when they get less
for their money" -- Julia Timofeev