Re: Adding PL/Perl

From: "A(dot)Bhuvaneswaran" <bhuvan(at)symonds(dot)net>
To: Charles Haron <charles(dot)haron(at)cognitive(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Adding PL/Perl
Date: 2003-07-18 05:20:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

> ERROR: stat failed on file '$libdir/plperl': No such file or directory
> createlang: language installation failed

Locate the file plperl.so and create the language with appropriate -L
option. Moreover, it may be solved by re-compiling. Before re-compling
instead of blindly giving --with-perl option alone, get to know the
configuration parameters of your current installation. It can be done
using 'pg_config --configure'.

regards,
bhuvaneswaran